Financial Aid $ense

Timely financial aid information ~ keeping families informed and guiding you through the process.

Monday, January 9, 2012

Welcome to Financial Aid Sense

Navigating the financial aid process can be both confusing and stressful! As a financial aid professional for almost 25 years, I wanted to develop a blog to assist families through the financial aid process. People come up to me all the time ~ neighbors, family members, parents at sporting events, parents of my kid's teammates, etc, and ask me questions about financial aid ~ all the time!!!! I realized that there is a lot of anxiety concerning the financial aid process thus I wanted to "give back" to those around me. As a longtime committed financial aid professional I wanted to share accurate, solid, and helpful information about financial aid and the related process. Check back often for financial aid related articles, updates and posts that will be designed to assist you in navigating through the process and hopefully providing you useful tips related to college financing in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment